These terms applies to the following properties only: The Vale Niseko, The Maples Niseko, Always Niseko, Snow Crystal, The Freshwater, Kozue, Terrzze, Setsugetsu, The Setsumon, Hinzan, Sekka Sekka, Intuition, Fenix Furano, The Vale Rusutsu & Yu Kiroro
Covid-19 Exemption Criteria
1. Covid-19 related cancellation requests will be accepted starting 30 days before check in.
2. All Covid-19 related cancellation requests must meet one or more of the following criteria:
- A border closure prohibits entry into Japan
- You or a member of your party has tested positive for Covid-19 within 16 days of check in or are under medical supervision or mandatory quarantine due to close contact with someone diagnosed with Covid-19.
- Mandatory quarantine on arrival for the primary guest – the guest whose name in on the booking – which encompasses the entirety of the stay.
- In the case that a guest or any member of the party is diagnosed with Covid-19 after check in.
Covid-19 Cancellation Policy
1. With documentation of entry restriction, diagnosis or mandatory quarantine, guests can transfer non-refundable credit or paid credit to winter 2021-22 stay dates. The following restrictions apply:
- The new booking must be the same room type
- Blackout dates apply (22nd December to 4th January and 30th January to 7th February), however, guests must pay the difference in rates for the new booking and additional terms and conditions may apply.
- Bookings may be transferred to a new name for an administration fee of 20,000 JPY.
- Rebooking is subject to availability.
2. For guests who must depart the property due to a diagnosis of Covid-19, the remaining nights of their stay may be credited. Remaining nights shall be calculated base on party’s departure date from the accommodation.
3. Please note that no refunds can be issued for non-refundable bookings
4. We reserve the right to amend or close this policy at will and without notice.