A convenient bus service direct between Myoko and the other resorts in the Japan Alps - Hakuba, Nozawa, Shiga Kogen and Madarao.
Please make your way to pick up location of the resort you are departing from. The bus will then drop you off at the drop off location in the resort to which you are travelling.
- Passengers meet staff at their assigned location.
- On days where weather or traffic conditions affect the flow of traffic, departures will be earlier than scheduled.
- The bus will depart as soon as all passengers are accounted for.
- The bus size veries depending on the number of passengers.
- Passengers may be required to transfer once during their transfer.
- All passengers must pre-book their seats.
- Consumption of alcohol or smoking on board Nagano Snow Shuttle is not permitted.
2019 / 20 Prices
2019 / 20 Timetable
Pick up / Drop off Locations
There in one meeting location in Myoko and Nozawa and in three locations in Hakuba - Happo One, Echoland and Goryu. Please click on the links below for maps of the meeting locations:
If you are ready to make a booking request, please fill out the booking request form below:
Booking Request Form
By filling out this form you confirm your agreement to the booking terms and conditions above.