For the ultimate Niseko experience, why not book Full Day Snow Concierge with your own private instructor-guide to look after all your needs throughout the day.
From assisting with ski and snowboard equipment to selecting the very finest restaurants and taking you to the hidden gems of Niseko, our knowledgeable team is here to make your stay extra special. No detail is too small or request overlooked.
This exclusive package includes Full Day Private Lesson or Backcountry Guiding*, transfers to assist with equipment hire, restaurants, onsen, massage, shopping, sightseeing & more…
Your instructor will also be your driver and guide, ensuring your time in Niseko is personally focused and hassle-free.
We provide a private vehicle for transfers to/from your accommodation, ski shops and the resort for the full day until 10pm.
For lunch, your instructor can take you to nearby gourmet restaurants for lunch to experience exceptional Hokkaido produce or to the best on-piste restaurants to maximise your on-snow time.
After your lesson, you could find some lively après-ski to celebrate the day, visit a nearby onsen or perhaps do some local shopping before returning at your leisure. Assistance with restaurant reservations is also available.
2019 / 20 Prices
- Christmas Dates: 16th December 2019 to 5th January 2020
- CNY Dates: 22nd January to 2nd February 2020
- Off-Peak Dates: 1st to 15th December 2019, 6th to 21st January 2020, 3rd February to 30th April 2020
- Max 4 people per instructor / guide. Extra people are welcome to join concierge service outside of lesson / guiding times up to capacity of the vehicle with advanced notice.
- Rates do not include the cost of equipment rentals, lift passes or meals.
- Avalanche safety equipment must be used to enter the backcountry (outside resort gates).
If you are ready to make a booking request please fill out the booking request form below:
Booking Request Form
By filling out this form you confirm your agreement to the booking terms and conditions above.