Pre-book your lift passes with us and we will hand deliver them to your accommodation.
Participating 10 ski resorts: Happo One, Hakuba 47, Hakuba Goryu, Iwatake, Tsugaike, Hakuba Norikura, Hakuba Cortina, Jigatake, Kashimayari & Hakuba Sanosaka.
Lift passes over 1 day allow for up to 2 or more rest days! So, ski 2 of 3 days, 3 of 5, 7 of 11 etc.
Passes go up to 14 days. If you want longer than 14 days, then we will book 2 passes for you.
- The pass is not valid for night skiing.
- 1,500 Yen delivery charge may apply depending on which accommodation you are staying at.
- Infants aged 5 years old and younger do not require lift passes to use the chairlifts.
2017 / 18 Prices
The Hakuba Valley is made up of 10 separate ski areas of varying shapes and sizes, offering great variety with somewhere to ski for everyone. Each ski area has it’s own distinct character with towering peaks and 360 degree panoramic vistas.
The ski areas are well connected to the main village areas through an extensive free shuttle bus system that services the Valley.
Booking terms and conditions
- Bookings can only be accepted when booked with accommodation at the same time as part of package.
- Adult: 13 years and older; Child: 6 to 12
- Prices listed are for the 2016-17 Winter Season.
- Bookings are subject to the Samurai Snow Terms and Conditions.
- Requests for changes or cancellations should be sent via email to info [at] samuraisnow.com
- Lift Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable after used.
If you are ready to make a booking request please fill out the booking request form below:
Booking Request Form
By filling out this form you confirm your agreement to the booking terms and conditions above.