Celebrating a century since opening the Nozawa Onsen Ski Resort, the Nozawa Snowsports School proudly continues to spread the joy of skiing and snowboarding to those new to the sport, as well as helping old hands develop their techniques.
For international guests we have a team of professional international instructors from around the world.
Group lessons with our instructors from all around the world will help you to learn to ski/snowboard or to fine tune your techniques with other guests of similar ability.
Lessons for very first timers are run daily for infants, children and adults for both ski and snowboard.
Nozawa Snowsports School is located at the top of the moving walkway, at base of the Hikage Gondola and Pair lift.
2016 / 17 Prices
- Please note that lift passes may be required for these lessons.
- Available from 20th December 2016 to 29th March 2017
- Full day lessons for kids and infants includes a meal and staff member looking after them for the lunch break
- Minimum number for a group lesson to run is 3 people
- Some lessons may combine age groups to make up minimum numbers
If you are ready to make a booking request, please fill out the booking request form below:
Booking Request Form
Please fill out information for all participants taking lessons.
By filling out this form you confirm your agreement to the Samurai Snow terms and conditions.