Celebrating a century since opening the Nozawa Onsen Ski Resort, the Nozawa Snowsports School proudly continues to spread the joy of skiing and snowboarding to those new to the sport, as well as helping old hands develop their techniques.
Lessons for very first timers are run daily for infants, children and adults for both ski and snowboard.
Group Lessons for other ability levels may be available depending on instructor availability.
Nozawa Snowsports School is located at the top of the moving walkway, at base of the Hikage Gondola and Pair lift.
2018 / 19 Prices
- Lift passes may be required for these lessons.
- Group Lessons are available from 15th December 2018 to 24th March 2019
- Group Lessons are available for adults and infants with ability levels ability levels 1-4
- Group Lessons are available for kids with ability levels ability levels 1-5
- Snowboard Lessons are only available for 12 yrs+
- Full day lessons for kids and infants includes a meal and staff member looking after them for the lunch break
- Minimum number of participants for a group lesson to run is 3x people
- Maximum number of participants is 4x people for Infants, 8x people for kids or adults
- Some lessons may combine age groups to make up minimum numbers
If you are ready to make a booking request, please fill out the booking request form below:
Booking Request Form
Please fill out information for all participants taking lessons.
By filling out this form you confirm your agreement to the Samurai Snow terms and conditions.