Niseko at a glance
Niseko it is the powder capital of Japan - the most famous and popular of the all of the Japanese ski resorts
This resort features truly international ski villages with a variety of accommodation, fantastic restaurants and modern facilities to complement the epic mountain.
There is truly something for everyone here:
- Staggering 16m to 20m of dry powder snow per season
- Massive variety of terrain: incredible off-piste areas, fantastic tree runs, pristine groomed piste runs and extensive terrain parks spread over 1,000 vertical meters.
- Largest night skiing area in Japan
- Huge variety of Japanese and Western dining
- Extensive, lively and popular nightlife
- Range of accommodation from luxury chalets, houses and apartments to local lodges and backpackers and everything in between.
- Several local onsen (hot springs) within easy walking distance
With the healthy mix of visitors from East and West, there is a variety of styles to suit everyone.
Why waste valuable holiday time when you get here?
Available to all guests who book accommodation with Samurai Snow, all of our pre-booking prices are the better or same as buying in the resort.
Whether you are coming from Tokyo, New Chitose Airport, Sapporo City, Otaru City or one of the other Hokkaido Ski Resorts, there are numerous options for the transfer to Niseko.
Niseko offers something for everyone and depending on what kind of ski experience you are looking for, Niseko provides it at different times of the winter season.
There is enough terrain to keep everyone happy from mellow piste runs, steeper pistes, tree runs, sidecountry off piste and full backcountry terrain.
Whether you prefer to jump on a shuttle bus, book a taxi or hire a car and drive yourself, there are plenty of options to get around the Niseko area.
Niseko offers an inspired range of dining options from authentic Japanese cuisine to fusion, ethnic and European cuisine.
Therapeutic sessions in a steaming onsen, among the boulders with snow falling all around you is not to be missed on a trip to Niseko.
Time in one of Niseko's fantastic onsen will help you relax and unwind after a full day of activities on the mountains.
Choose from nanny, day care of kids adventure options with trusted professionals in the Niseko area.
There are great shopping options on offer across the Niseko Area.
Niseko offers plenty of great activities off the mountain - Snow Mobile Tours, Snow Shoe Tours, Tube Park, Snow Rafting, Sled Tour and an Indoor Climbing Wall!