Kiroro at a glance
The ski season in Kiroro runs from late November to early May, with January and February providing the most consistent snowfall and therefore being the most popular months. Located 1 hour drive North East of Niseko, Kiroro is close to the coast and gets a lot of the powder snow that Hokkaido is famous for.
Kiroro is medium sized resort with fantastic tree skiing and is less crowded than Niseko. Kiroro offers a fantastic Ski In / Ski Out destination resort hotel holiday experience for everyone:
- A whopping 20m dry powder snow on the Kiroro peak per season
- Over 100 days of snow per season
- Great variety of terrain: fantastic tree runs, pristine groomed piste runs, terrain park, side country off pise terrain park and powder bowls over 700 vertical metres.
- Progressive off piste policy with gate access to fantastic tree skiing terrain
- Newly refurbished Ski In / Ski Out resort hotel accommodation with great facilities
- A variety of Japanese and Western dining across a number of restaurants in two resort hotels Hot spring baths in both hotels
- English speaking hotel staff, equipment hire staff and ski and snowboard instructors
- A great resort to combine with time at Niseko and Rusutsu Resorts
There are two fantastic resort hotels at the base of the Kiroro Ski Resort.
Why waste valuable holiday time when you get here? All of our pre-booking prices are the better or same as buying in the resort.