Kiroro at a glance
Kiroro is medium sized resort with fantastic tree skiing and is less crowded than Niseko.
Kiroro offers a fantastic Ski In / Ski Out destination resort hotel holiday experience for everyone.
The ski season in Kiroro runs from late November to early May, with January and February providing the most consistent snowfall and therefore being the most popular months.
Located 1 hour drive North East of Niseko, Kiroro is close to the coast and gets a lot of the powder snow that Hokkaido is famous for.
- A whopping 20m dry powder snow on the Kiroro peak per season
- Over 100 days of snow per season
- Great variety of terrain: fantastic tree runs, pristine groomed piste runs, terrain park, side country off pise terrain park and powder bowls over 700 vertical metres.
- Progressive off piste policy with gate access to fantastic tree skiing terrain>
- Newly refurbished Ski In / Ski Out resort hotel accommodation with great facilities
- A variety of Japanese and Western dining across a number of restaurants in two resort hotels Hot spring baths in both hotels
- English speaking hotel staff, equipment hire staff and ski and snowboard instructors
- A great resort to combine with time at Niseko and Rusutsu Resorts
Our maps are a great place to start in planning your trip.
Kiroro boasts one luxury apartment building and two fantastic resort hotels at the base of the Kiroro Ski Resort.
Why waste valuable holiday time when you get here? All of our pre-booking prices are the better or same as buying in the resort.
Relax in the public bath while staying at Kiroro Resort. A soak in the hot water is a great cultural experience and will leave you feeling refreshed and reinvigorated.
Kiroro Child Care
Indoor child care program provided by the certified childcare givers for kids ages 2 years old to 7 years olds.
A safe licensed center with highly qualified instructors who engage kids in social, fun and comfortable activities during their stay.
Whether you are looking for ski and snowboarding goods, you need ski or snowboard waxing / tuning services or you want to look for Hokkaido souvenirs or just want to pick up a snack, Kiroro has you covered.
Kiroro Winter Activities
Kiroro offers plenty of great activities off the mountain - Snow Park, Snow Strider, Snow Raft, Snow Banana Boat, Snow Mobile Tours, Snow Buggy, Snowcat Short Tours, Showshoe Tours, Sherpa Line, Winter Segway, Cross Country Skiing, Snow Fat Bike, Drop Boat & Snow Drive
Kiroro offers a range of great activities inside Kiroro Town or the Mountain Center - Hot Springs, Shopping, Swimming Pool, Kotan Massage, Stone Sauna, Yoga, Table Tennis, Kids Granship Activity Center, Karaoke & Japanese Crafts!