Rusutsu at a glance
The ski season in Rusutsu runs from early December to late April, with January and February providing the most consistent snowfall and therefore being the most popular months.
Whilst being more inland than Niseko, Rusutsu still enjoys a lot of great dry powder snow due to the Siberian low-pressure weather systems. Located on the other side of Mt Yohtei from Niseko, Rusutsu is subject to its own micro weather system.
Rustusu Resort offers a fantastic Ski In / Ski Out resort hotel holiday experience for everyone:
- A whopping 12m dry powder snow per season
- Great variety of terrain: fantastic tree runs, pristine groomed piste runs, terrain park, side country off piste terrain park and powder bowls over 700 vertical metres.
- Progressive off piste policy with most terrain within the resort accessible.
- A "Red Bull Supernatural" style side country terrain park with a great variety of 'natural features' constructed during the summer time.
- Ski In / Ski out resort hotel accommodation with a variety of room types to suit groups of varying sizes, including suite rooms.
- A variety of Japanese and Western dining across a number of restaurants in two resort hotels
- Hot spring baths in both hotels.
- English speaking hotel staff, equipment hire staff and ski and snowboard instructors
Rusutsu Resort is well serviced by two ski in / ski out resort hotels with plenty of restaurants and facilities. Ideal for groups and families wanting an all in ski holiday experience.
Why waste valuable holiday time queing for lift passes or looking up the bus schedule when you get here? We can sort everything out for you in advance. All of our pre-booking prices are the better or same as buying in resort.
Relax in the public bath while staying at Rusutsu Resort. A soak in the hot water is a great cultural experience and will leave you feeling refreshed and reinvigorated.
The newly refurbished daycare centre was opened on 28th December 2018.
Staffed by qualified nursery teachers, our daycare centre’s support system provides parents with safety and peace of mind so that they can relax and enjoy themselves.
Enjoy shopping in a memorable arcade surrounding a two-storey merry-go-round, with shops featuring souvenirs from around the world, quality goods and even wine cellars all side by side.
Rusutsu offers plenty of great activities off the mountain - Kids Park, Snowmobiles, Snow Rafting, Snow Bikes, Snow Shoeing, Dog Sledding, Ice Fishing & Horseback Riding.
You can enjoy the indoor sports & activities at Rusutsu without being influenced by the weather including hot springs, climbing wall, table tennis, sushi making, Japanese calligraphy, Waffle & Ice Cream Making.