Group lessons are a great way to access the knowledge of qualified ski instructors and meet new ski/board friends without breaking the bank.
Group lessons can be taken as a refresher at the start of your holiday, or every morning to give a better focus for the day’s skiing to really fine tune your technique.
Note: Group lessons need 2 pax to go ahead. If there is just one pax, it becomes a private lesson. In the rare case of this happening, you will be offered a one hour private lesson.
Adult (15 yrs+)
Adult group lessons are offered in both Madarao & Tangram every morning for beginners to expert skiers & snowboarders wanting to improve their skills.
Each group has a maximum of 4 students per instructor, giving you the best opportunity to gain some valuable ski/ride experience and coaching from qualified instructors, in a relaxed and fun lesson environment.
Students are grouped with others of similar ability, working together to improve skills, technique while exploring the mountain and having the time of their life.
Kamuska Kids (7-14 yrs)
Kamuska Kids is a half and full-day group ski program for children 7-14 years, and offers your child a professional and memorable ski and snowboarding holiday experience.
Our specialist children’s instructors will ensure your child has tons of fun while improving their skiing, while safely exploring the mountain.
Watch your child’s confidence and love for the snow grow in the Kamuska Kids program which has been developed for young skiers and boarders with safety and fun in mind.
Lunches are included and are supervised by the instructors.
Tanuki Kids (4-6 yrs)
Tanuki Kids is a half and full-day group ski program for children 4-6 years, and offers your child a professional and memorable ski holiday experience.
Our specialist children’s instructors will ensure your child has tons of fun and improves their skiing, while safely exploring the mountain.
Watch your child’s confidence and love for the snow grow in the Tanuki Kids program which has been developed for young skiers with safety and fun in mind.
Lunches are included for all-day kids only and are supervised by the instructors.
2019 / 20 Prices
- We encourage all participants to wear helmets
- Lesson participants may be moved between groups to best suit their ability level Group lessons do not include a lift pass
- Participants must have a suitable snow/skiing travel insurance. Our meeting place for all lesson is directly outside of our office, which is down the stairs from Shirakaba Rentals
- There will be signs and meeting place flags
- There will be 2-3 hot meal types available to choose from plus fruit drink and hot chocolate. (Please let us know if your child has any food intolerances or needs)
- Group sizes can be up to 8 kids but generally 4-6 depending on business demand
- Each group has one instructor. At times there may be a trainee instructor assigned to the group also
- All children booked into any Kids Club program must be toilet trained
If you have already booked accommodation with Samurai Snow and are ready to book, please fill out the form below:
Booking Request Form
Please fill out information for all participants taking lessons.
By filling out this form you confirm your agreement to the Samurai Snow terms and conditions.