A convenient public bus service direct between Tokyo Narita Airport or Tokyo Haneda Airport and Madarao & Trangram.
On arrival, please make your way to the NSS counter in the arrival lobby of the airport. When you arrive in Madarao & Tangram, you will be dropped off at Madarao Kogen Hotel or Tangram Circus Hotel.
We are only able to book transfers for guests who have already booked accommodation with Samurai Snow.
2019 / 20 Prices
- There is no price difference for adults and children.
- Young children aged 0-4 years old are FREE if no seat is required.
- Passengers meet staff at their assigned location.
- On days where weather or traffic conditions affect the flow of traffic, departures may be earlier than scheduled.
- The bus will depart as soon as all passengers are accounted for.
- The bus size varies depending on the number of passengers.
- Passengers may be required to change vehicles at Nagano.
- All passengers must pre-book their seats.
- Consumption of alcohol or smoking on board Nagano Snow Shuttle is not permitted.
2019 / 20 - Tokyo Narita Airport <-> Madarao & Tangram Timetable
2019 / 20 - Tokyo Haneda Airport <-> Madarao & Tangram Timetable
Pick up / Drop off Locations
There are meeting locations at Tokyo Narita Airport Terminal 2, Tokyo Haneda Airport and in two locations in Madarao - Madarao Kogen and Tangram Circus Hotel. Please click on the links below for maps of the meeting locations:
- Tokyo Narita Airport Terminal 1 - getting to Terminal 2
- Tokyo Narita Airport Terminal 2
- Tokyo Narita Airport Terminal 3 - getting to Terminal 2
- Tokyo Haneda Airport
- Madarao - Madarao Kogen Hotel
- Tangram - Tangram Circus Hotel
If you are ready to make a booking request, please fill out the booking request form below:
Booking Request Form
By filling out this form you confirm your agreement to the booking terms and conditions above.