Location: Niseko Village
- Ski Lifts – Ski In / 2 mins walk to ski lifts
- Restaurants & Bars - 0 mins walk
- Shuttle Buses - 0 mins walk
- Convenience Store - 5 mins walk
Hinode Hills marks the highly anticipated launch of exclusive apartments in Niseko Village with direct mountain access.
These low rise luxury apartments invite panoramic views of Mount Yotei indoors, be it in studio, one, two or three-bedroom configurations.
Dual and triple-key apartments are also available for selected layouts, allowing for utmost privacy.
Guests can take delight in convivial social settings across diverse dining and retail venues, world-class facilities, indoor and outdoor attractions at The Green Leaf Niseko Village, Hilton Niseko Village, and at the heart of the village.
Construction due for completion in October 2019. Images shown are computer generated
Find daily nourishment through world cuisine in a casual dining environment
Retreat to the plush lobby lounge for a respite by the feature fireplace
Indulge in therapeutic hot spring water at the exclusive in-house onsen baths
A large private ski locker for every apartment will be available
Niseko Village Shuttle Service
Complimentary scheduled Niseko Village shuttle service between The Green Leaf Niseko Village and Hilton Niseko Village to Hirafu and Kutchan towns is available for in-house guests, or take a short stroll to the Upper Village Gondola situated nearby Hinode Hills for easy access to 'The Village' shopping and dining centre.
Niseko United Shuttle Service
Scheduled Niseko United shuttle service links Niseko Village to Niseko Annupuri and Grand Hirafu ski resorts, and is complimentary for Niseko United All Mountain Lift Pass holders. Regular fares will apply for passengers without a Niseko United All Mountain Lift Pass.
Niseko Yumeguri Onsen Bus
Hop on this scheduled shuttle bus at The Green Leaf Niseko Village carpark and take a tour across Niseko to try out the different local onsen from December to March. A nominal bus fare applies per ride.
(Available upon request with applicable surcharge)
- Stocked kitchen on arrival and during stay with a selection of grocery needs
- In-residence child minding services during winter for ages 1 year old and above
- Overnight ski/snowboard waxing services
- In-residence physiotherapy
- Luggage shipping/receiving and long-term storage
- Parcel shipping/receiving
- Land transportation/car rental arrangement
- Sightseeing day tours
- Laundry and dry-cleaning services