Location: Niseko Village
- Ski Lifts – Ski In / 2 mins walk to ski lifts
- Restaurants & Bars - 0 mins walk
- Shuttle Buses - 0 mins walk
- Convenience Store - 5 mins walk
Hinode Hills marks the highly anticipated launch of exclusive apartments in Niseko Village with direct mountain access.
These low rise luxury apartments invite panoramic views of Mount Yotei indoors, be it in studio, one, two or three-bedroom configurations.
Dual and triple-key apartments are also available for selected layouts, allowing for utmost privacy.
Guests can take delight in convivial social settings across diverse dining and retail venues, world-class facilities, indoor and outdoor attractions at The Green Leaf Niseko Village, Hilton Niseko Village, and at the heart of the village.
From heart breakfasts, skiers' lunches to exquisite dinners, Carvery at Hinode hills serves dishes made of high quality local produce sourced from all over Japan.
Whether day or night, gather here for great conversations paired with Hokkaido's best.
Hinode Hills features its own male & female onsen baths.
Retreat to the plush lobby lounge for a respite by the feature fireplace
A large private ski locker for every apartment will be available
(Available upon request with applicable surcharge)
- Stocked kitchen on arrival and during stay with a selection of grocery needs
- In-residence child minding services during winter for ages 1 year old and above
- Overnight ski/snowboard waxing services
- In-residence physiotherapy
- Luggage shipping/receiving and long-term storage
- Parcel shipping/receiving
- Land transportation/car rental arrangement
- Sightseeing day tours
- Laundry and dry-cleaning services