Location: Hakuba Wadano
- Ski Lifts – 10 mins walk
- Shuttle Bus (at Tokyu Hotel) – 1 mins walk
- Free Phoenix Shuttle Bus to Happo One ski lifts
- Happo Bus Terminal - 15 mins walk
- Hakuba Station or Happo Bus Stop pick up and drop off provided for arrival and departure
This property has been stylishly remodeled with 15 very comfortable well appointed rooms, featuring wide screen plasma TVs, Cable TV, Ipod docks, high speed internet access and the very best in Japanese bedding.
The interiors are plush and sophisticated and have been done in very warm rich earthy colors with dark chocolate browns and rich blood red carpets, with crème, grey and purple wall colors one really does experience a very welcoming warm ambience as soon as they enter in from the cold.
Located in the popular Wadano area of Happo One, where much of the slope side accommodation is located, Hakuba's latest and most exciting offering, the Phoenix offers a new level of alpine style, hospitality and fine dining.
This is a must for lovers of food and wine, as the Phoenix Hotel uses the best local produce and an uncompromising dedication for cooking and service to create exceptional food and a new level of winter dining in Hakuba. They have put together the very best of wine lists to perfectly compliment this new and exciting menu.
Adjoining the restaurant, the Phoenix has a great bar with stunning views of the Japan Alps, where superb drinks and coffees can be savored and enjoyed.
Relax in our private Steam Saunas or enjoy a dip in our Japanese Baths.
- Free shuttle transport to and from local ski areas, leaving from Phoenix Hotel
- Indoor Onsen Baths, Sauna & Steam Rooms
- Sophisticated fully stocked Mimi's Bar
- Mimi's Restaurant with extensive wine list
- Lounge with fireplace
- In house massage service
- In-house physiotherapy
- Undercover parking
- Free Wireless internet
- Free Guest Use iPad at Mimi's Bar
- English cable TV
- Large plasma TVs in all rooms
- IPod docks and DVDs in all rooms
- Free Playstation 3 and games available
- Board games and reading library
- Guest laundry facilities
- Large drying room and ski storage room